All about shipping information:
- Packages will be delivered within 1-2 business days after receipt of payment and order confirmation. We ship your package via Global Relay Europe, Colissimo France and Overseas, Chronopost International, Fedex France or other delivery options with a tracking number and delivery signature options. The packages can also be shipped via Express Service without signature but included additional charge. Please contact us before finalizing your order and choosing the delivery method.
- Cost of packing is included in the shipping cost but the preparation is free. Shipping cost varies depend on the total weight of your package. If the “free shipping” is mentioned for certain products, there is no additional charge for shipping. The delivery is free for Metropolitan France (Corsica included) when you order above 199 € and for the countries of the European Union when you order above 349 €. Please insert the code in the “coupons” of your basket. For other countries, please contact us for more information. We recommend you to order your products in the same order, otherwise it will be sent separately. For large order weighing more than 30 kg, it is possible to deliver in several packages. Your package is shipped at your own risk, but special attention will be paid to fragile items. The dimensions of our boxes are appropriate and your products are properly protected. High valued items are normally provided by our carriers.
- “Personal delivery” method only applies when Customer Service and yourself have an agreement during the validation of your order. This delivery method is intended for “Privileged customers” or professionals in the automobile sector. It also applies to certain customers located in Provence-Alpes- Côte d'Azur region and in Occitanie region. Our salesman also travel throughout France and some border countries, so contact us to check our availability or schedule an appointment.
Policy and delivery locations:
- We deliver all over Metropolitan France (Overseas countries and Corsica included). If you live in PACA region, we will deliver the parcel by hand within the day or the following day (depending on our availability).
- Two zones for overseas countries:
- Zone 1: Guadeloupe, Guyana, French Guiana, Martinique, Mayotte, Reunion Island, St. Barthélemy, St. Martin and St. Pierre and Miquelon.
- Zone 2: New Caledonia, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories and Wallis and Futuna.
- We deliver to some countries in Europe and the European Union: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, United Kingdom, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland and Ukraine.
- We deliver to some Non-Eu countries: Albania, Andorra, Byelorussia, Canada, Croatia, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guernsey, Iceland, Jersey, Macedonia, Isle of Man, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russian Federation, San Marino, Vatican, Serbia and Turkey.
- We also deliver to some Maghreb and African countries:
- Maghreb countries: Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Western Sahara and Tunisia.
- The rest of Africa: South Africa, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Comoros, Congo and Democratic Republic of Congo, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Mauritius, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Uganda, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Chad, Togo, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
If your country is not listed by our carriers, you can contact us to offer you a special delivery.
Restrictions of import duties:
Sending items aboard may be subject to customs formalities, depending on the declared value. If you import French goods into your country of residence, you are required to verify your import product according to the national and local laws in your country. It is your duty to inform about all of the information. There are some exceptions to the European Union countries, you do not need to pay duties and taxes. Businesses and individuals operating within the European Union, the European Economic Area (EEA) and Turkey have the right to import and export goods freely. There are no import fees for the member countries of the European Union. The quantities of import and export products cannot be limited nor restricted. Thus, our products are not subject to import duty if you are located in the European Union. For overseas countries, they are considered in tax terms as third territories if they are part of the customs territory of the European Union including in their relations with the Metropolis. Thus, exchanges between each DOM and Metropolis or any other members of the European Union are considered case by case (see special cases: in Martinique, Guadeloupe, Saint-Martin, Mayotte, Saint Barthelemy, French Guiana and Réunion). Self-governing and specific governing overseas communities, please contact your local authority for more information (see special cases: in the island of Saint-Martin and the island of Saint Barthelemy). If your country is not listed, you must check before ordering if import taxes will be applied or not.